NEXT MEETING IS ON 4/24/18. VENUE TBD.
The purposes of existence of the Russian American Officers Association and what it strives for are as follows:
1. To create unity, facilitate camaraderie and promote the general welfare among Association members;
2. To encourage networking and fraternity within the Association;
3. To promote professional interests and advancement of Russian American law enforcement officers;
4. To promote the repute of Russian Americans in law enforcement;
5. To create a bond and working relationship between the New York City Police Department and the Association;
6. To inform and educate immigrants within the Russian American community of relevant laws, encourage reporting of crime and promote cooperation with law enforcement.
Executive Board Members
PRESIDENT - DMITRIY ZABROVSKIY (firstname.lastname@example.org)
VICE PRESIDENT - MARK BRINADZE (email@example.com)
TREASURER - EUGENE BLYUMENFELD (firstname.lastname@example.org)
RECORDING SECRETARY - DMITRIY LUZANOV (email@example.com)
SECRETARY - STAN KUSHNIR (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Executive Advisory Committee