DEAR MEMBERS: WE HAVE SOLD OUT TICKETS FOR OUR HOLIDAY PARTY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
The purposes of existence of the Russian American Officers Association and what it strives for are as follows:
1. To create unity, facilitate camaraderie and promote the general welfare among Association members;
2. To encourage networking and fraternity within the Association;
3. To promote professional interests and advancement of Russian American law enforcement officers;
4. To promote the repute of Russian Americans in law enforcement;
5. To create a bond and working relationship between the New York City Police Department and the Association;
6. To inform and educate immigrants within the Russian American community of relevant laws, encourage reporting of crime and promote cooperation with law enforcement.
Executive Board Members
PRESIDENT - DMITRIY ZABROVSKIY (email@example.com)
VICE PRESIDENT - MARK BRINADZE (firstname.lastname@example.org)
TREASURER - EUGENE BLYUMENFELD (email@example.com)
RECORDING SECRETARY - DMITRIY LUZANOV (firstname.lastname@example.org)
SECRETARY - STAN KUSHNIR (email@example.com)
Executive Advisory Committee